You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Cadillac of Las Vegas, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Daily activities include:
- Ability to perform various technical activities.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintains an organized and neat bay; and assists in general shop organization.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Requirements - Experienced Auto Technician:
You will need:
- 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis
- ASE certifications (preferrably 5 of them)
- Problem-solving and repair experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly motivated and energetic
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Cadillac of Las Vegas. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Cadillac of Las Vegas difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job
We are a non-profit membership organization founded in 1999 and incorporated in Nevada. We are also a Region within the national Cadillac...