- Ensures integrity of pricing to GPO members by
group membership and tier access, in accordance with GPO contracts and corporate procedure.
- Ensures LOC’s (letters of commitment) and Price Activation Requests are processed accurate and timely, in accordance with GPO contracts terms and conditions
- Maintains GPO membership rosters including additions, changes and deletions of members and account/site numbers.
- Processes LOC and price activations (requests for tier changes) by validating eligibility and obtaining approvals, as appropriate. Implements tier changes in system, internal records, and via distributor notification.
- Provides tier reporting to GPO Directors, Health System Managers, Account Managers, and Distributors.
- Serves as primary contact for all GPO partners regarding member status, tier eligibility and issue resolution.
- Serves as primary contact for resolution of tier and pricing discrepancies.
- Completes GPO membership related projects, as assigned.
Position Description & Requirements:
This position is required
to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including but not limited to FDA, Quality Systems Regulations, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes).
- Accesses GPO membership rosters and performs appropriate member updates in Oracle and Excel.
- Adds member affiliations to new sold-to member accounts.
- Maintains GPO membership lists in an easily accessible, common format for internal access and use.
- Runs and reviews sales history in Oracle (OBI), and works with Sales to validate tier eligibility.
- Runs reports in Oracle (OBI and Discoverer) and complies data necessary for pricing analysis done by GPO Directors, HSMs and Distributors.
- Researches and resolves tier access discrepancies brought forth by Distributors, Rebates and Customer Service.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Business Administration, or a related field of study, or
- Two to four years contract experience required (experience in medical manufacturing a plus).
- Knowledge of Oracle, or comparable ERP, required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required; MS Access a plus.
- Knowledge of Discoverer, Noetix and/or OBI a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, required.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills required.
- Acute attention to detail is required; accuracy is critical.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to work confidently within a heavily matrixed environment.
- Must work efficiently under rigid deadlines.
Smiths Medical - 2 years ago
Smiths Medical's forges are primed to produce medical tools for intensive care, surgery, and post-operative care procedures. Part of...