Kaplan, the world leader in test preparation, is looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and well-connected college students to work part-time promoting Kaplan campaigns and events, as well as on-campus and online test prep courses.
- Serve as a Kaplan brand ambassador throughout the campus community
- Generate new leads among the campus population using the following tactics:
o Identify and actively introduce Kaplan to campus groups and campus leaders
o Increase campus penetration via on-campus tabling, email, and social media
o Promote and register students for free Kaplan events and campaigns
o Advise students regarding grad school admissions tests and Kaplan programs
- Post and distribute fliers, handbills and other marketing materials
- Actively enrolled Sophomore or higher
- Able to commit up to 5 – 10 hrs/wk for at least one full semester
- Goal-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-networked and outgoing member of campus community
- Active participant in campus clubs; preference given to club officers
- Sales, marketing, or event promotion experience a plus
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Enhance leadership, sales, and marketing skills
- Build resume with a world-leading education company
- Earn a free * Kaplan test prep course
- Help students (and yourself) achieve educational and career goals
* Eligible for a free On Site, Anywhere, or On Demand course.
Kaplan, Inc., a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company, is a premier provider of educational services for individuals, schools, and...