3D MAX - Graphic Artist - Current Secret Clearance Mandatory
AVAILABLE NOW - MUST HAVE 3D MAX EXPERIENCE
Rollout Systems, LLC – Norfolk, VA
SECRET security clearance
- Create multiple 3D/2D training depictions of E-2C safety procedures, whether in flight, at hangar, or on a carrier.
- Develop 3D Models for the E-2C & E-2D program such as engine systems, tow tractors, flight lines, animals (used in incident history lesson), E2 Pedestal, and many other miscellaneous items.
- Design new format to display liquid flows through aircraft systems.
- Prepare compatible assets to be transferred from the E-2C source library to the new E-2D library.
- Filter & arrange initial development courseware 3D deliverables to be integrated into the Rollout Asset Library.
- Update E-2D interface with Hawkeye logo.
- Create Powerpoint presentations of updated E-2D courseware under SME instruction.
- Develop a new 3d presentation format for the E2-D component details.
- Share technical knowledge to improve coworker’s abilities and improve my own personal understanding of the graphic software.
- Update E-2D Errata documentation.
Aide in the layout of the current E-2D courseware development process.
Bachelor’s degree in computer animation/graphics related field. An additional four years of experience may be substituted for the degree. Five years’ experience in animation/graphic design/technical CAD drawing.
Salary rate for best qualified: $24.00/hour
Rollout Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer very competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and paid vacation/sick/personal leave.
Rollout Systems, LLC - 13 months ago
Rollout Systems, LLC equals:
IT services that work for you.
Logistics management and services that work for you.
Unique solutions for...