Forest Research Institute (FRI)
—a wholly-owned subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc.—drives the scientific research and development behind Forest’s top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. With operations in Jersey City, NJ and on Long Island, plus clinical trial personnel across the country, the Institute’s highly skilled professionals enable Forest to license compounds at virtually any stage—from preclinical development to products that are ready for FDA review—and then complete the development and regulatory work to successfully bring vital new therapies to market. Each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees—including our 1,000 person strong Research Institute—contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
Analyzes and implements study start-up activities; site identification and recruitment and retention as documented in the Recruitment Plans (RP), facilitates cross-functional team discussions around these activities and collaborates with GRO Managers/Directors, GSSUO, CD and external vendors.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Maintains site identification related data via GRO Portal and S-Drive: Master Site List, FQs, Status and Disposition Reports
- Identifies, engages and works with recruitment and site optimization vendors
- Analyzes recruitment vendor proposals and prepares comparison materials and collects Scorecard results. Awards contracts after final selection.
- Schedules recruitment vendor Kick-Off Meeting
- Gathers metrics data, tracks and reports successes of various recruitment strategies and manage the inventory of recruitment tools and recruitment vendors
- Prepares Recruitment Barriers and Solutions presentations as well as Investigator Meeting Patient Recruitment presentations.
- GRO Portal maintenance and upload of documents
Minimum qualifications to be considered for this position:
Ideally candidates will also have:
- BS or BA degree in a quantitative field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a Recruitment Specialist in a pharmaceutical, device company, or an advertising agency
- Experience working with TV, radio, newspaper, direct mail, e-mail, social media, public relations agencies, and third party recruitment agencies
- Clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO.
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...