Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is looking for resourceful self-motivated individuals to join our Natural Resources Team at our Mills River, NC location. The GROUNDSKEEPER position involves physical work outside in all weather conditions and the responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this position you should have the following skills:
- General landscaping duties, such as planting, pruning, mowing, and maintaining the health and visible appearance of landscaped areas
- Maintenance of forest grounds by cutting, pruning, chipping, and climbing trees, as well as building and maintaining trails
- Removal of non-native plant species
- Attention to conservation and low impact practices while implementing work projects is a PRIORITY!!
- Experience with the use and maintenance of hand tools, such as hand saws, axes, pruners and shovels
- Experience with chainsaw use and maintenance
- Experience or general knowledge of the operation of wood chippers and tractors
- Knowledge of Western North Carolina plant species
- Interest in forest health and conservation
- Ability to communicate effectively
The selected candidate must pass the post offer, pre-employment background check and have a valid driver license with a clean record. To work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. you must be at least 21 years of age.
**Applications accepted until Midnight Pacific Time on Thursday, September 29th, 2013**
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sierra Nevada Brewing Company - 16 months ago