Good Shepherd Services |
, a leading NYC non-profit committed to the success of young people and families, is currently seeking a Group Leader, for our Bronx Bridges High School Program in the Bronx.
The Group Leader is responsible for the overall leadership, planning and implementation of an after school group for high school age youth, including integrated educational projects, recreation, arts and crafts and group building activities.
MAJOR DUTIES :
- Plan and conduct integrated learning, recreational, arts and developmental activities for youth.
- Supervise program aides.
- Complete required documentation.
- Participate in training and staff development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required; BA preferred and a minimum of two years of experience in related field.
- Must be able to lead and participate in group sports and recreation.
- Experience in developing group lesson plans or integrated learning packages preferred.
- Must have a commitment to working with youth from a strength-based and/or youth development perspective.
idealist.org - 18 months ago
New York, NY
- 1 day ago