Under general supervision, position performs duties related to disassembling, troubleshooting, repairing and testing of Wind Turbine technology electronic and mechanical components including AC and DC motors. Majority of time is spent disassembling, troubleshooting, repairing and testing control circuits, power supplies and other electrical components at PCB level. Candidates must be able to read and comprehend drawings and schematics associated with electrical systems. Job may include other miscellaneous duties assigned.
- High School/GED or 3-5 years relevant duties experience
Technical / Functional Excellence: New/Learning;Quality Tools & Techniques: Competent;Effective Written Communications: Competent;Effective Verbal Communications: Competent;Financial Planning: Competent;Safety Policy and Practice: Competent;
- Read and comprehend electrical drawings and schematics
- Troubleshoot, repair and test Printed Circuit Boards
- Troubleshoot, repair and test Programmable Logic Controllers
- Troubleshoot, repair and test AC and DC Motors
- Troubleshoot, repair and test Large Circuit Breakers and Contactors
- Experience using electrical testing equipment including multi meters and oscilloscopes
- Soldering experience
- Associate’s in Applied Science Degree in Electronics or equivalent combination of training and experience.
NextEra Energy, Inc.
- 21 months ago - save job