To provide all necessary and required preventive and on-call maintenance on motorized/ non-motorized, gasoline/diesel fueled aircraft ground support equipment (GSE).
- Operate all ground support equipment to include tow tractors, tow bars, belt loaders, container loaders, baggage tugs, water/lavatory service trucks, aircraft ground power units, aircraft air start units, air stairs, aircraft de-icing units, baggage carts, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Perform preventive maintenance per established schedules on all ground support equipment
- Respond to requests for on-call maintenance on all ground support equipment
- Provide trouble-shoot and diagnostic assessment of ground support equipment as required
- Modify and overhaul powerplant, drive-train, brake, electric and hydraulic systems
- Prepare and paint ground support equipment as required
- Remove malfunctioning ground support equipment from service and ensure GSE is not returned to service until malfunction has been properly diagnosed and repaired.
- Respond to emergency service calls as well as accidents involving ground support equipment
- Order and pick-up parts and material required for ground support equipment maintenance and repair
- Own and demonstrate proper use of tools, diagnostic equipment, etc. required for equipment maintenance and repair
- Complete all maintenance/repair documentation consistent with carrier, station, airport authority, municipal, state and federal requirements
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Swissport International Ltd. - 17 months ago