POSITION SUMMARY AND MISSION
The GSOC Analyst is the first support professional a customer comes into contact when reporting an issue to IPC. This communication is pivotal as it sets the tone for the customer experience with the Service Delivery organization. It is imperative the GSOC Analyst is a committed customer advocate who understands the responsibility to deliver customer service excellence to our financial services customers and provide a single point of contact to IPC's customers, for all customer related queries and faults as part of the integrated team providing seamless 24x7 service.
Accountabilities with Expected Results:
- Provide first line support to external customers via various channels such as the telephone, email or Web
- Opens incident tickets in IPC's Remedy system and manages all cases throughout the incident lifecycle
- Ensures cases and customers are updated per defined intervals as defined
- Performs first line diagnostics and some technical support to resolve cases in an expedited fashion
- Work with telecommunications and service providers globally to maintain maximum availability and quick fault resolution
- Monitor network performance across a variety of platforms and manage related internal and external event notifications
- Liaise closely with engineering teams to ensure issues being addressed with efficiency and speed
- Produce ad hoc reports for customers, colleagues - e.g. major outages, fault resolution statistics, etc.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and communicate clearly and professionally.
- Commitment to excellence with a desire to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Customer service professional with proven Service Desk experience
- Experience in Financial Services trading floor environments and knowledge of trading voice equipment
- Knowledge of telecommunications circuits such as E1s, OC3s, etc. Knowledge of Cisco networking; CCNA or CCNP a plus.
- Strong technical acumen with ability to learn and be able to provide immediate solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (spanish) preferred
- Language skills an advantage
Work Hours are Saturday to Wednesday 11am to 7pm
IPC Systems, Inc. - 20 months ago
For nearly four decades, IPC Systems, Inc. has delivered innovation and mission-critical trading technology and connectivity...