The GSOC Analyst plans, designs, develops, delivers, and optimizes request services for the client’s Security customers. The duties of this position include but are not limited to organizing process flow for service requests, registering and classifying received incidents, providing swift and effective resolutions, and ensuring that the resolved incident has all descriptive information required to describe the incident's life-cycle. Duties include:
- Manage and support local and global threat intelligence and analysis activities, research, alerts, and distribution of developed products
- Investigate and diagnose incidents, escalate to management and crisis management teams
- Detect, classify, and record incidents (re: events, activities, incoming information or intelligence);
- Build, maintain, monitor, and update GSOC knowledge management dashboard (ex: SharePoint/other identified tools)
- Provided initial incident support via email, phone, or radio
- Prioritize incidents based on impact and urgency
- Resolve incidents and recover service per agreed service level agreements
- Maintain ownership of all incidents that are assigned by constant monitoring, tracking, and communication
- Close incidents and maintain proper documentation of the incident's life-cycle and resolution for future use and metrics
- Supports other duties as assigned
You must have demonstrated experience/knowledge in the following:
- Collecting, evaluating and disseminating open sources and other data.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills -- in addition to a verbal interview, a writing sample will be required.
- Customer service -- We require someone with a proactive need to supply the upmost in assistance and service.
- Working well independently and within a team setting in a high pressure environment
- Graduate level education (extra consideration for International Relations, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, and Criminal Justice Degrees.)
- OR a Bachelor level education with 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of SQL and Microsoft Enterprise.
- High attention to detail
- A highly flexible schedule, every operator must be able to work additional time as required by operations. Additionally all operators will be required to rotate shifts (DAY-SWING-GRAVE) every 6 months.
- 1-2 years of threat analysis experience
- Understanding of Salesforce.com CRM
- Bi-lingual preferred (extra consideration for Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, or Hindi)
- SOC experience is desired.
SIS provides a variety of challenging work environments where professionals are given opportunities to develop their careers and contribute...