Position: GUARD SHIFT SUPERVISOR (NON-PSS)
Position Description Summary : The Guard Shift Supervisor (NON-PSS) is responsible for the supervision of two or more site supervisors and on-site supervision of large groups of guards or functions of the guard program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage and direct guard operations on post
· Plan, manage and evaluate Guard Force Operations
· Proven leadership skills and project management skills
· Ability to establish, maintain and enforce operational standards
· Demonstrated effective communications skills including strong written and oral presentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability and willingness to work in hostile and conflict environment
· Exercise sound judgment in all areas of responsibility
· Ability to maintain effective communications with individuals and agencies from diverse cultures and backgrounds including U.S. Government, host nation government and law enforcement
· Maintain effective professional relationships with employees and outside individuals and agencies
· Ability to understand and successfully handle various operational issues
· At least ten (10) years’ prior experience as an Officer or Senior NCO or equivalent local guard force supervisory experience
· Extensive experience in Guard Force operations, physical security, access control and force protection
· English language proficiency (minimum of Level III)
Upon hiring the Guard Shift Commander will be required to:
· Attend the Guard Force training course
· Attend the Supervisor training course
· Maintain weapons qualification on all weapons being utilized by the guards
Benefits: Aegis Defense Services, LLC currently offers: health & dental insurance, and paid time off.
AEGiS is a 501(c)3, not-for-profit, tax-exempt, educational corporation. AEGiS is made possible through unrestricted grants from Boehringer...