Summary: Responsible for cleaning and preparing assigned rooms and suites for hotel guests. Responsible for handling guests requests or complaints quickly and courteously.
• Completes room status reports and follows procedures for entering the room, recording the status of the room and leaving the room
• Strips and remakes beds, cleans furniture, vacuums and sweeps carpets in guest rooms, replaces amenities and cleans bathrooms according to department guidelines.
• Replaces all items that are moved, missing or damaged and reports damaged, broken or missing furniture, equipment, and maintenance issues immediately to supervisors.
• Handle biohazard spills in accordance with company procedures as well as OSHA guidelines.
• Respond quickly and courteously to all guest requests and complaints.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Three months minimum experience preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of proper chemical handling required
• Ability to read, write, comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English as it relates to the successful
Required Work Cards:
• Walk, stand, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, push, pull and maneuver a 70-pound maid cart at least 75% of time.
• Work outdoors 75% of the time in extreme temperatures.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Walk, stand, and/or crouch on narrow and/or slippery surfaces.
• Need to distinguish between shades of color.
• Communicate via radio.
• Vision, hearing, speaking (critical)
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 16 months ago