Position Summary: The Regional Manager is responsible for the Sales of Acoustic Emission, Ultrasonic and Vibration products in the Gulf Coast consisting of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, New Mexico and Oklahoma. This will be achieved through developing leads and following provided leads. The position requires strong selling skills, good technical skills and constant evaluation and course correction. Self motivation skills, communication and coordination of the corporate internal resources to meet market needs and to gain market penetration are also required.
1. Sales Related Activities
a. Reach target selling budgets.
b. Planning and executing a selling strategy.
c. Work with the Mistras Group personnel to learn our technology and be able to demonstrate our equipment.
d. Keep contact with the customers-be their voice to Headquarters.
e. Communication and coordination with Manufacturing and Engineering to assure that customer needs are fully met for all field work.
f. Assure that all customer communications, quotes and proposals are top notch, timely and professional.
g. Keeping our ISO-9001 quality focus on all Sales and Marketing activities.
2. Customer Relationship Management
a. Assist in superior customer communications and satisfaction.
b. Assist in planning and coordinating on site services and training.
3. Product Development Input
a. Help define product configuration, capabilities and interfaces that meet customer needs and stay ahead of the competition.
b. Work to make sure present and future market needs are met with the growing portfolio.
The Regional Sales Manager must have the following qualifications:
1. Must have high initiative, high sales energy and industrial experience.
2. Knowledge and experience selling Ultrasonic NDT Technology or Technology to industry.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
4. Knowledge and experience in the industrial marketplace.
5. PC Computer skills with Microsoft Office.
6. Good planning, communication and documentation (verbal and written) skills.
7. Must be willing to travel throughout the region (50-60% Travel)
Essential Physical Functions:
Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Mistras is an equal opportunity employer.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 16 months ago
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...