POSITION: Gallery Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Lifestyle Sales Manager
Provide professional customer service on the sales floor and telephone. Assist customers with all home decor, holiday, collectibles, and gourmet food products by suggesting gift and design ideas, and answering any questions. Willingness to learn product knowledge about all of our merchandise is essential to this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Provide friendly and professional customer service for all customer needs while on the sales floor and the telephone.
- Understand and follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain a high standard of merchandise presentation in assigned areas of responsibility including stocking of merchandise when necessary
- Attend all scheduled team product knowledge and company meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Ability and willingness to assist all customers
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift and move merchandise weighing up to 15 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate and work well with all customers and employees
- Basic computer skills, including processing sales transactions
Full or part time positions available, includes weekends. Hourly wage — plus commission