Are you an avid gamer that loves to play games? Have you been dreaming of a job that allows you to use your game experiences in design/development to make recommendations that enhance the player experience? This may be what you are looking for....
Evaluates the quality of game and game play experience through playing games from a customer perspective. Documents defects and modifications needed and makes recommendations for improvement
• Responsible for assessing game and identifying game changes needed to maximize player satisfaction
• Evaluates games and prototypes prior to PA process to maximize game play experience for customers
• Plays games and records findings, identifying functionality and aesthetic defects including bonusing, graphics, messaging, font spacing, sound, and any other feature that may effect the customers’ game play experience
• Recommends improvements to management and studio staff
• Collaborates with studio game designers, engineers, sound designers, and artists on game enhancements
• May assist in developing standardized evaluation plans for the review and assessment of games
• May obtain feedback from customers in field for new product introductions regarding game play experience; reports information back to studio management to ensure customer understands game, enjoys playing and becomes a repeat player
• May assist in verifying that trade show games are properly configured to ensure that games are presented and shown as designed
• Escalates semi-complex operating issues or requests to gain cooperation at levels of mid-management and senior members of the team
• Has advanced basic knowledge of many aspects of IGT’s organization / processes / workflows
IGT - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
International Game Technology (IGT) has hit the jackpot in the casino gaming business. The company is the world's largest gaming...