Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience as a game programmer, using C++ on a major development platform, such as Microsoft Visual Studio (or equivalent).
- Practical, hands-on experience planning, writing, debugging, and optimizing core game engine systems.
- A minimum of two (2) years games industry experience in the above.
- Desirable Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate…
- Plays and enjoys mobile, tablet, browser, and PC games;
- Has an understanding & practical experience developing multi-platform titles.
- Has experience evaluating and integrating new technologies including isolated plug-ins, middleware, and entire 3rd party game engines.
- Has worked on mobile, browser, or PC-based online games;
- Has a working knowledge of Objective-C, Cocos2D, and/or Unity;
- Has extensive knowledge of 3D computer graphics, including use of the DirectX SDK, OpenGL, shader programming languages, and optimizing 3D performance in games on both high- and low-end hardware;
- Has experience with iOS Game Center and Steam;
- Has participated in developing very large scale client-server gaming applications;
- Possesses good written and oral communication skills;
- Takes ownership and is a self-starter;
- Possesses the ability to work as part of a team;
- Has experience with Linux and open source solutions.
- BS/BA/MS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Von Church - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard