Amazon is looking for a Sr. Software Game Development Manager to work with world class external and internal development teams to build unique gaming experiences for our customers. We are developing games on Android, iPhone, Kindle, and other platforms. Join our team as we imagine, realize and development games that will shape the future of interactive media.
What we are looking for?
· Strong Engineering Lead to help us execute on our vision and who have a real passion for games and technology.
· Industry-leading technical abilities demonstrating a breadth and depth of technical knowledge.
· A history of success in building strong working relationships with external game developers to deliver fun, showcase experiences on time and on budget.
· Ability to ensure that the games we develop deliver a world-class experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience
· 7+ years’ experience writing high quality, maintainable, and robust code in Java or C++
· Familiar with a wide range of game development technologies from graphics engines to physics, networking, databases, DX, OpenGL, and more.
· Experience with a wide range of programming languages, such as Java, C++, C#, and Objective C.
· Successful Game Development track record as both an individual contributor and as a manager of engineering teams.
· Game development experience on mobile devices.
· Expert experience in one or more leading gaming engines.
· History of strong Cross-Team collaboration skills.
· Deep understanding of modern production practices, such as Agile
Amazon.com - 23 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...