The customer service (CS) game support manager is responsible for preparation and planning customer support programs for Blizzard Entertainment games throughout the product lifecycle in alignment with the company's core values. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the support vision, and working closely with development, marketing, finance, and support leadership to ensure fiscal and player satisfaction goals are met.
- Accountable for the end-to-end preparation and readiness of customer support for Blizzard Entertainment games.
- Assist leadership in defining the product support strategy.
- Represent and advocate for support needs with game development teams.
- Work with the CS support teams (project and platform office, support information, learning and development and data analysis) to determine support requirements, analyze processes and tools, and drive the delivery of efficient support based on organizational goals, current operations, and understanding of new games or Battle.net features.
- Analyze, evaluate, and form judgments that lead to service readiness, enhancements, and operational improvements.
- Continuously monitor support performance and data to recognize issues and trends and drive improvements to internal processes and the player experience.
- Assist business leaders in appropriate prioritization of initiatives and support functions / features through functional specifications, including as-is and to-be for process change or application customization.
- Partner with engineering, analysis, project management, and vendor teams to drive and measure delivery of product support against project plans and roadmaps.
- Act as a leader within the support organization.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience with a minimum of 5 years' in video gaming, and / or project / program management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Technical aptitude, must command a strong understanding of CS tools and platforms
- Proven ability to contribute through others including teammates and partner organizations
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills with multiple levels of management, can be persuasive in stating cases while adapting to different audiences
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, with demonstrable ability to organize and prioritize effort, be proactive, and also able to anticipate needs and plan accordingly
- High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
- Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of Blizzard Entertainment and its employees
- Capable of limited travel (both domestic and international)
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Strong working knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games
Blizzard Entertainment - 13 months ago