- Work with a programming team of 2 to 4 coders to successfully develop an original mobile game project built for iOS using the Unity 3D game engine.
- Develop C# code, including the following aspects of code development: architecture, implementation, debugging, documentation, and maintenance.
- Work with the Producer and Lead Programmer to schedule and organize your work.
- Take personal responsibility for the successful completion of your tasks and the fun-factor of your gameplay results.
- Research coding techniques and algorithms. Keep current with technological developments and advancements in the mobile game industry. Review competing products from a technical perspective.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Effective using C#
- Technical experience with iOS and/or the Unity 3 game engine
- Fully competent in one or more of the following specialties: physics, 3D graphics/rendering, audio, game logic, AI, cameras, networking, character animation, and game development tools
- Mathematics (particularly linear algebra, trig, vectors and matrices)
- Some experience working on a small programming team
- Be organized and know how to prioritize your work
- Be a proactive problem-solver with a team-centric attitude
- Hold a positive attitude and have the ability to take direction and receive criticism
- Develop fun gameplay while growing and learning from your peers
- Have a passion for playing and developing fun, high-quality games for smart phones
- Focus on healthy work/life balance
- Free 24-hour on-site gym with locker rooms and showers
- Free snack and beverage bar
- Five minutes from dozens of great restaurants in Kirkland, Redmond, and Woodinville
- Walking-distance to the Sammamish River Trail
- Avid gaming culture, from tabletop games to video games to coed sports teams
Glu Mobile - 18 months ago