Rockstar New England is currently looking for a gameplay programmer. Candidates must have a good sense of what makes good gameplay. We urge you to apply if you are seriously into games and want to work with the best in the industry.
• Experience in one or more of the following game programming areas: AI, Animation, Audio, Camera, Gameplay, Physics, PS3 Programming, Systems.
• Excellent C++ skills.
• Experience creating complex systems.
• Credit on a shipped AAA game, preferably a game similar to what Rockstar produces.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering desired.
• 1+ years of related experience
• Passion for playing and making great games.
Rockstar Games - 15 months ago
Rockstar Games doesn't see why only the kids should have all the video game fun. The company, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive...