Wyoming Waste, a Waste Connections, Inc. company, has an immediate opening for a Driver at our Evanston, WY operation. In this position you will be driving an automated side load, front load, and roll off garbage trucks. Class A or B Commercial Drivers License is required.
Full time position, Monday-Friday day shift. This is a year round position working around 50 hours. Competitive pay, family benefits, 401k, and vacation.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com or call Lance at 360-281-9919.
Ideal candidate will:
• Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
• Be able to follow safe operating practices.
• Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
• Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
• Possess a valid Class A or B CDL.
• Possess a satisfactory driving record.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 11 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...