Job Purpose: Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment.Job Duties: Operate powered equipment, such as mowers, snow blowers, and electric clippers|
- Shovel snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spread salt in those areas.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots
- Water lawns, trees, or plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, or watering cans.
- Trim or pick flowers and clean flower beds.
- Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
- Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, or shrubs and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
- Ability to stand and bend for entire work shift
- Ability to work outdoors, exposed to all weather conditions
- Required to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior gardening experience a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
At Mazzone Hospitality we are proud of our strong ties to the communities we serve, and we are committed to giving back in any way we can....