The groundskeeper is responsible for ensuring the hotel property is well maintained and reflects an image of outstanding quality. This individual is self motivated and has the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Maintain and clean all outdoor hotel property (i.e. sidewalk, drives, parking garage.).
- Keep the hotel property in good condition.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
- Open and close work requests.
- Use moderate to heavy equipment to complete duties as assigned, i.e. leaf blower, power washer, etc.
- Operate Freight Elevator as needed.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Self motivated, and ability to work with limited supervision.
Omni Hotels - 12 months ago
- 1 day ago
Welk Resort Group
- 23 days ago
Not yet omnipresent, Omni Hotels has a portfolio of 50 hotel properties in the US, Canada, and Mexico. The luxury lodgings are targeted to...