- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license and able to obtain a SEA driver’s license preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills in the English language
- Must have basic operational knowledge of both power and hand tools (i.e. wrenches, shovels, chainsaws, leaf blowers, lawn mowers).
- Must be able to lift, pull, and push a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to complete tasks independently or with a team without direct supervision.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure team members comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs ground maintenance tasks such as watering, weeding, planting, pruning, and container maintenance.
- Operates park vehicles while following company guidelines.
- Maintains cleanliness and quality of work area.
- Maintains accurate records of activities performed during shifts.
- Works through any weather condition except lightning.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and team members.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- 2 years ago - save job