Leads and directs the daily activities and workflow of the Service Technicians in accordance with established company policies and procedures while maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
· Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
· Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
· Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
WAREHOUSE LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Repair and/or maintain at customer location equipment sold and/or installed by Ryan Herco Flow Solutions.
· Prepare service reports, including recommendations for part requirements or replacements.
· Adhere to Flow Solutions safety requirements, including wearing of required safety clothing and proper tools.
· Train customers in proper operation and maintenance of equipment sold by Flow Solutions.
· Available for possible emergency calls nights and week-ends as needed.
· Other duties as requested.
· Minimum 2 years of Technical / tools experience, with supervisory experience.
· Have knowledge on tools and equipment specs
· Computer literate.
· Must meet physical requirements of job below. Lift up to 70lbs, customer service, leadership, communication and problem solving. Ability to perform physical requirement of job
· Obtain a valid driver license.
Medical (PPO)/ Dental/ Vision
401 (k) with company match