Summary: Responsibilities include updating and maintaining current information including permitting, drilling, completions and production activity for Hiland’s natural gas assets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Updates information regarding permitting, drilling, completions and production activity in supply areas.
- Inputs pertinent information for Weekly Operations report gathered from Producer’s drilling schedules, frac schedules and other reports to support pipeline construction and operations.
- Acquires a high degree of awareness related to Hiland’s facilities regarding pipelines and receipt/delivery points.
- Establish and maintain effective, professional working relationships with others.
- Provide administrative support for Gas Supply Manager.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent computer skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn other software applications as required.
- Capable of performing as a team player including completing tasks in a group environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years experience in the oil and gas industry with working knowledge of land administration, or equivalent combination.
- General understanding of the planning, pipelines, drilling completions and operations processes associated with the oil and gas industry.
Hiland Partners - 6 months ago