Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Gastroenterology Physician at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, California near San Francisco and Sacramento. This Internist - Gastroenterologist contract offers:
- Part time 20 hrs. per week or other flexible job share
- Monday – Friday 7:30 - 4:30pm
- Outpatient Clinic and Inpatient Services at David Grant Medical Center, the Air Force Medical Service's flagship medical treatment facility in the United States
- On Call
- Stable Patient Population
- Freedom from Malpractice Insurance Worries
The Internist Gastroenterologist position will have the following requirements:
- US Citizenship
- Any Active State License
- Completion of Internal Medicine residency and Gastroenterology fellowship
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum® Healthcare Resources (Spectrum) provides permanent, civilian-contracted medical professionals exclusively to U.S. Military...