Basic purpose of position: Perform the essential functions required to ensure compliance with the customers' procedures for in-gating and out-gating trailers. Skills, Licenses, Certification, |
and/or Special Training:
Experience Requirements: Must possess and demonstrate appropriate mechanical aptitude, as determined by the facility manager, to successfully perform the tasks associated with this job classification.
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license if required to operate company equipment.
Work and Environmental Conditions:
Conditions of Employment: Employment is conditional, based on a medical examination which includes a drug screen, and an examination to verify candidates can safely perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Road Rail Services requires a post-offer motor vehicle reference check, and background check. Employment and military (if applicable) verification required.
- Ability to frequently work in an outdoor environment, exposed to all weather elements, including extreme hot and cold temperatures, dust and noisy conditions;
- Ability to frequently bend at waist crouch for extended periods of time;
- Ability to constantly use bending, twisting, walking motions on uneven surfaces throughout the entire work shift;
- Must be able to properly wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
Company Profile: Established in 1987, Road Rail Services has grown and diversified to become a leading provider of rail related services in North America. Our network of skilled associates provides plant and terminal operating expertise as well as field maintenance of rail assets for railroads, rail shippers, and owners of rail related equipment and facilities.
Road & Rail Services - 21 months ago
United Road Services (URSI) goes tow-to-tow with its rivals. Formed in 1997 to consolidate towing and transport service companies, the...