We are currently seeking a General Clerical for our Medical Diagnostic Network (MDN) office located in Roseville, CA.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Communicating with external agencies/representatives relative to medical diagnostic services, including but not limited to third party administrators, insurance companies and providers.
• Maintaining client and project logs.
• Reporting any potential problems identified during the diagnostic scheduling process to the Manager of Medical Diagnostic Services as well as offer possible solutions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• One to three months related working experience and/or training is required.
• Preference will be given to applicants with 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
• In this position you must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and be able to work independently.
• Effective oral and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and working knowledge of MS Word and Excel are required to perform this job successfully.
Founded in 1995, Genex designs, builds, and deploys powerful, yet easy-to-use solutions for clients in a variety of industries. Genex has...