We are currently seeking a General Clerical for our Medical Diagnostic Network (MDN) office located in Roseville, CA.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Communicating with external agencies/representatives relative to medical diagnostic services, including but not limited to third party administrators, insurance companies and providers.
• Maintaining client and project logs.
• Reporting any potential problems identified during the diagnostic scheduling process to the Manager of Medical Diagnostic Services as well as offer possible solutions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• One to three months related working experience and/or training is required.
• Preference will be given to applicants with 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
• In this position you must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and be able to work independently.
• Effective oral and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and working knowledge of MS Word and Excel are required to perform this job successfully.
Genex - 30+ days ago
This GENEX isn't a bunch of disaffected slackers. Far from it, the hard-working company provides health care cost-containment and...