The General Clerk 2 requires familiarity with various administrative functions. This position selects appropriate methods from a wide variety of procedures or makes simple adaptations and interpretations from guides and manuals. The clerical steps often vary in type and sequence, depending on the task. When problems are recognized, the candidate will work to immediately solve or remedy, if unable to do so, the candidate will refer the problem to a supervisor.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Set up work procedures.
- Collate information.
- Maintain databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Manage office space and operate office equipment.
Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred.
- Two years of verifiable administrative experience.
- The ability to work at an accelerated pace.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications including Word, Excel,
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Type 50 words per minute.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
SRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE).
Strategic Resources, Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard