ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the District of Columbia. We serve more than 14,000 individuals with disabilities annually through a range of innovative and valued employment, training, habilitation, housing and other support services. In addition to our support services, ServiceSource directly employs more than 1,500 individuals on successful government and commercial affirmative employment contracts. We invite you to be a part of our successful mission by applying for this position.
Responsible for pickup and delivery of mail at assigned mail stops.
The requirements listed below are representive of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for sorting and x-ray scanning of incoming mail and internal distribution items
- Performs the various tasks necessary for the successful completion of contractual Mail Room responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Log packages on delivery sheets
- Screen, sort, inspect, and prepare mail for delivery
- Pickup outgoing mail and parcels
- Operate mail meterin equipment
- Inventory and performs proper chain of custody of items received by the mail room for delivery to customers
- Operates office equipment (e.g., copier, mailing machine, x-ray scanner, barcode scanner, etc.)
- Files documents
- Transfer mail from first sort area to work station
- Operate a computer using Microsoft Office software
- Verify number of accountable mail pieces and custom design pieces
- Deliver mail to mail stops and picks up outgoing mail
- Sort outgoing mail for proper distribution
- Research mail not properly addressed or properly coded
High School Diploma or Equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must frequently be able to pull and/or push file carts of 25 pounds and occasionally lift items at least 10 pounds.
Must have a valid NC driver's license with a clean driving record.
ServiceSource Inc. - 14 months ago
ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the...