* This an On-Call position
* Hours range from 0-10 weekly
- Performs Biometric processing to include 10 prints, electronic photographs, electronic signatures, and press print.
- Uses manual and/or electronic Biometrics processes for 6 or more applicants per hour.
- Continually maintains a fingerprint reject rate of 1.5 % or below.
- Responsible for tracking processing time for each applicant
- Demonstrates familiarity with terminology of work environment, knowledge, and understanding of USCIS basic immigration paperwork and procedures. Reviews immigration and biometrics documentation. Ensures all documentation is complete and in the appropriate order.
- Performs quality check on biometrics work and cross quality of work of peer employees. Proofs and checks own work for accuracy and completeness. Differentiates between acceptable and non-acceptable biometric in accordance with FBI biometric-processing standards.
- Able to perform Reception and administrative duties of the General Clerk 1, and may act as a substitute for the General Clerk 1.
- Able to act as a substitute for the Security Guard by performing administrative duties of the guard function as needed.
- Responsible for safeguarding all documents.
- Assists customers with routine questions. Refers less routine questions and problems to the Site Supervisor or ASC Information Security Officer.
- Performs general administrative duties using discretion. Answer telephone, route calls, takes messages, and provide information to customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested, which may include travel to and assisting at other sites to accommodate applicant flow.
Minimum Education: Equivalent of High School preferred
Minimum Experience: 0-6 Months
Field Experience: Customer Service
Skills Administrative: Answer telephones, Proofread documents, Attention to detail
Mental Requisites: Ability to work with diverse cultures
Supervisory Experience: No supervisory responsibility
Physical Demands: Standing: remaining on one's feet in an upright position. Handling: seizing, holding, grasping, or otherwise working with hand(s). Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken words. Repetitive motions: making frequent movement with a part of the body
Unique Qualifications: Must pass USCIS security background, Must maintain USCIS security clearance, May be requires to possess a valid driver's license for mobile access