*** College Graduates Welcome To Apply ***
Job Summary: Performs tasks associated with the clerical support of a unit, department, operation, or location.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Performs various support functions in accordance with standard procedures and under specific instructions.
- May examine various transactions and documents for correctness to ensure compliance with company guidelines and for recording purposes.
- May select, classify, or compile information from several sources in order to prepare reports or studies.
- May examine and evaluate inquiries; replies by telephone or standard form letter.
- May receive and review data from various sources, including policyholders; may interpret data and translate it into appropriate media for input into a computer system.
- May maintain files and/or classify, index, and cross-reference records in a complex filing system.
- Operates standard office equipment relative to the above functions.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- High school diploma; 1+ years related office experience.
- Ability to acquire general knowledge of the unit's business function and standard operating procedures.
One to Three Years
Bachelors Degree Preferred
US Business - Insurance Products
26 - 2
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Job ID: 68398
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...