The General Construction Worker- is responsible for the refurbishment and remodeling off all existing hospital facilities, provide demolition services and new construction to the hospital facility within the scope of the Facilities Management Department
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience is required
1. New drywall construction.
2. Drywall Repairs/Refinishing
3. Basic electrical skills.
4. Basic plumbing skills.
5. Basic use of construction tools.
1. Blueprint and electrical schematic reading.
2. Basic carpentry skills.
3. Flooring repair .
GED / High School Diploma: R Bachelor's Degree: Master's Degree: Other (Specify): Technical or Vocational Training preferred.
Licensure(s): Louisiana State Drivers License required.
Related Experience (Specify months or years): 6 months – 1 year experience required.
West Jefferson Medical Center - 20 months ago