The General Escalations Specialist provides research and support for customer requests according to company policy and procedures ensuring that SLA’s are met.
- Handle general escalation questions and research via EasyHelp from the Customer Care team and account holders.
- Accurately and clearly respond to questions and offer additional information when appropriate and reduce ticket rework.
- Clearly communicate the research done and next steps for Customer Care to follow.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks including researching financial transactions relating to consumer accounts including electronic banking, tracking direct deposit, wire and ACH transfers.
- Research and reissue customer refund checks as per the daily processing commitment metrics.
- Adhere to the commitment standards for processing all General Escalation cases.
- Provide back up for other Banking Services functions and employees.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify any escalation trends and bring to the attention of management.
- Provide backup assistance to teammates as required
- Prior banking experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven propensity to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to provide stellar customer service to resolution
- Has the ability to acquire new skills efficiently, and thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates analytical problem solving skills
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize assignments
- Detail oriented and organized
- Self motivated
- Enjoys new challenges in a rapidly growing changing environment
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...