DBCI is an industry leader in the manufacturer of commercial grade steel rollup doors and provides the construction industry with the highest quality products and services available.
DBCI's team of professionals strives for excellence in product quality, innovation, and customer service and satisfaction. DBCI was one of the first door manufacturers to use a silicon-polyester paint finish, which provides a 30-year warranty on film integrity and up to a 25-year warranty against chalking and fading.
- Commitment to safe work practices. DBCI has a culture committed to keeping
our employees working safe and injury free.
- Reading customer orders and production schedules to
determine correct product to be manufactured.
- Operating forklift and material handling
equipment to retrieve materials.
- Operating portable saws to cut wood and/or metal to
- Operating nail guns to crate material
- Manual material handling of 75 + lbs.
- Operating forklift.
- Verbal and Written communication to supervision
and co-workers such as picklists, forms, reports, workload requirements.
- Verbal communication with customers while loading
and unloading material.
- Use computer to print labels and report
- Follow company procedures and guidelines.
- Must be able to complete a satisfactory
background and drug screen.
- Dependable work ethic with positive attitude.
- Min. 1yr experience in Manufacturing, Mig spot
welding, machine operator and/or press brake experience is preferred.
- Must be energetic, ready to work in a fast pace
environment, self starter.
- Able to read/ write and read tape measure
- Able to lift 75+ pounds routinely and daily with
proper lifting technique.
- Able to stand/walk/lift/carry 8-12hr day.
- Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Able to work in extreme hot, cold, wet weather
when seasons change. Indoor non-climate
- Able to work overtime in afternoons and weekends
when required. Typical 45-55 hrs
Benefit package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disibility Insurance. Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick, Bereavement
time. 401k plan with employer match. Starting pay $11 hr. plus Bonus program
NCI Building Systems - 19 months ago