EVRAZ North America is one of the most diversified steel manufactures in North America; headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with manufacturing facilities in the United States (Portland, Or.; Pueblo, Co.; Claymont, Del.) and Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan; Calgary, Camrose; Red Deer, Alberta; and Surrey, British Columbia). EVRAZ North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of EVRAZ Group S.A., one of the largest vertically integrated steel and mining businesses in the world. Our diverse range of manufacturing capabilities allows us to produce a wide array of specialty steel products: plate, coiled plate, welded and seamless pipe for oil and gas applications, structural tubing, rail and wire rod / bar. We take a dynamic approach to manufacturing, using the production flexibility of our facilities to respond quickly to changes in the market for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
We are currently accepting applications from experienced candidates for our General Helper Position.
The successful candidate must be able to work safely in a heavy manufacturing environment. The ability to work independently and in a team is a must. Attention to detail, as wells as good written and oral communication skills are required.
- Recording, storing, processing and loading of coils, Priority Sheet, and Samples Needed Sheet that are prepared by the Coil Yard Coordinator.
- Banding and tagging coils prior to sending to the “lay down”.
- Assist the Lift Truck Operator with organizing the coils.
- Assist in loading the coils onto the carrier.
- Processes material that has been returned from customer.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn, retain, and apply new knowledge.
- Ability to work in environment subject to fluctuations in heat, humidity, fumes, odors, dust, and noise.
- Ability to operate/learn to operate heavy equipment.
- Successful completion of ergonomics evaluation.
Pay: $14.25 per hour to start.
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to email@example.com .
All applicants must be legally able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
EVRAZ is an (EOE M/F/D/V) employer.
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
At EVRAZ North America, we manufacture steel. We also manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers for our employees. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common set of values and the same goal of creating the best possible solution for our customers.
In addition to a competitive wage and generous benefits package, our employees share in the Company’s success through incentives like profit sharing. We provide opportunities for advancement and promote often from within—which means that a job at EVRAZ can take your career farther than you ever imagined.
Employee Benefits at EVRAZ North America as part of a total compensation package, EVRAZ provides excellent benefits to its North American employees.
- Competitive wages and an excellent quarterly Profit Participation bonus opportunity.
- Family Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Prescription coverage at minimal employee cost.
- Short and Long Term Disability programs.
- Company funded Retirement Plans.
- 401(k) plan with Company Match.
- Paid vacations.
- Apprenticeship and promotional opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Wellness Program.
EVRAZ North America is a leading steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies – formerly known as Oregon...