MBCI is the industry leading manufacturer of metal roof and wall systems, including six separate standing seam roofing systems. MBCI has always and continues to provide the metal construction industry with the highest quality products and services available to architects, owners and contractors.
Our Houston facility is currently seeking a candidate for General help in production/assembly needs.
The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable in production/manufacturing assembly processes, have dependable work ethics, be self motivated and willing to learn.
Maintain a safe and productive work area, work ethic, and attitude.
Perform various manufacturing assembly duties including assembling, lifting, cutting, operating machinery.
Work well within production environment team towards collective company goals.
- Must pass background and drug screen
- Able to stand and walk 10hrs day and lift 80# repetitively
- Able to work in non-climate controlled environment (hot, cold, rain, etc)
- Must be able to read/write and use tape measure
- Must be able to use computer for general production reporting
- Able to work overtime as needed in Afternoon and Saturdays
- 1 year Manufacturing Experience a plus
- Able to MIG weld is a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
NCI Building Systems - 17 months ago
MBCI is a pro-active company involved in events across the nation, developing new products, making headlines and educating the public about...