Entry-level position performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout warehouse and/or manufacturing areas. Position responsibilities may include general housekeeping, pallet repair, reworking damaged or returned product, supplying plastic flats to the production line, etc.
This position requires pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 lbs repeatedly throughout an 8-10 hour shift. In addition, the position requires that you perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping.
Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning and minor repair or maintenance tasks.
- Maintain all safety standards
- 18 years or older
- 21 years or older if CDL Required
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Valid CDL license (if required)
Pepsi Beverages Company - 13 months ago
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other ready-to-dr...