Are you looking for a new job? Are you a jack of all trades type of person? If so, we want you!
This is an exciting opportunity for a General Labor position for a local company! Whether youre looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with SelectRemedy today!
Working in warehouse handling various functions including, but not limited to assembly, loading, unloading, packaging, shipping, receiving, and machine operation.
Job Duties May Include:
- Producing components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Maintaining production line operation by solving production process problems, making equipment adjustments, reporting production and quality data, reporting decisions made, referring questions to the supervisor
- Forming product by operating fabricating equipment.
- Preparing products for shipping by preparing and protecting product; building crates.
- Preparing production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Good Work Ethic, Sense of Responsibility, Hardworking, Energetic, Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Need flexibility in your work schedule?
- Crave a high-pay, low-stress job opportunity?
- Want someone to cut through the noise and find the ideal job for you?
Join the SelectRemedy team, and we'll get you on a new career path. From helping you tune up your resume to accelerating your skills with our computer training, we'll get you on the road to professional success!
Potential SelectRemedy benefits include health insurance, dependent care assistance accounts, longevity and referral bonuses, and safety incentives, as well as the best temporary, part-time, and full-time positions available in today's growing job market.
SelectRemedy is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.
Manager, quality, supervisor, manufacturing, production, sales, management, maintenance, warehouse, plant, director, engineer, machinist, plant manager, operations, technician, CNC, purchasing, engineering, production supervisor, mechanical, production manager, plant manager, assembly, general, welder, logistics, chemical, electrical, buyer, autocad, inventory, project, forklift, marketing, safety, printing, materials, quality manager, shipping, distribution, machine, operations manager
- 19 months ago - save job
Serving the staffing industry for over 25 years, SelectRemedy matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work...