Refresh Post Date: April 04, 2014
Salary: $40,000-45,000 per year
National Entertainment Network is the largest amusement route vending operation in the United States. We are a privately held company with corporate offices located in Broomfield, Colorado and we have 50 offices coast to coast to support our direct operation in 49 states and Puerto Rico.
We prize entrepreneurial, creative, positive team players who are committed to providing the very best customer experience and support. Entertainment is our middle name. At NEN we strive to create a fun environment for our customers and employees. Our mission is Nonstop Excellence Nationwide. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of excellence, integrity, respect, creativity and results for our customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Play a key role in month end closing, preparing monthly reporting schedules and in the year end audit process.
- Ensure proper accounting of general ledger transactions and prepares monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepare and maintain daily cash reporting, as well as perform the daily banking activity including wires, transfers, etc.
- Open/close bank accounts as needed
- Bank Reconciliations
- Identify process and internal control weaknesses and work with Controller to develop and implement solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
In addition to a rewarding career, National Entertainment Network offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation.
- 1+ years accounting experience required and treasury management experience preferred.
- Must have a thorough understanding of general ledger, GAAP and ability to research related issues.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and basic to intermediate skills in MS Word and Outlook.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented, with good organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated, with high initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Background checks, credit checks and drug tests will be required.
- Must be able to regularly life and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up t o 25 pounds, and occasionally life and/or move up to 50 pounds or more.
**To apply for this position please go to the following link to submit your resume
https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8570441 or call our toll free job line at 877-690-7266.
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your supervisor for information on our internal applicant process.
If you don't see a job you are interested in now, please check back soon, because new positions are always opening up.
National Entertainment Network - 30+ days ago