The Maintenance Mechanic will work on first shift at the Lakeview Facility, must be flexible to work plenty of overtime as needed. Employee will be responsible for Pharmaceutical Production Equipment Maintenance. Must have steam, and boiler experience. Job duties include: welding, preferably sanitary welds, fabrication, mechanical refurbishment, overhaul, troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance and installation of all production equipment. Electrical experience is a plus.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to …assist and perform upgrades, remove and/or relocate production equipment. Design, fabricate and install component parts and accessories. Will also perform preventative maintenance on all production machinery equipment. This includes lube & oil moving parts, replacing worn out parts at predetermined intervals and completing visual and audio inspections. Work with steam and a boiler, 80-90% of work center is powered with steam. Will work with steam valves, pipes, pumps, and regulators various types Armstrong, Fisher, Watts. Pressure regulators and control valves.
The accomplished individual will have...
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career!
- 3 to 5 years of similar mechanic work experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of plant maintenance work experience, preferably in a cGMP pharmaceutical or dietary supplement manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and work well in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Candidate must be able to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime
- Candidate must be able to actively participate in Lean Processes, including CIT and Equipment Wellness
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Amway - 10 months ago