The General Maintenance Worker repairs equipment and buildings using practical skill and knowledge in such trades as painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and electrical work. Perspective candidate will be responsible for replacing electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors. Additional duties include using plasters or compounds to patch holes and cracks in walls and ceilings, repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets. The candidate will also paint structures and equipment, repair or replace concrete floors, steps, sidewalks, damaged paneling, and floor tiles, hang doors, install door locks, and replace broken window panes.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
console and range master systems.
- Operates Remote Engagement Target System (RETS) range tower computer
automated target systems and control panels.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance and electrical repairs on all types of
Support (DS/GS) maintenance on all automated systems within the installation
- Performs before, during and after operations checks and services.
- Schedules and performs all user, organizational and Direct Support/General
automated ranges and towers.
- Identifies and repairs, base electronic controls, electrical problems on
generations equipment, 12v Battery systems, solar charging systems, computer
- Operates and maintains all ancillary equipment (vehicles, portable power
interface, and consoles).
replacement of all Advanced Technology Systems (ATS) and Automated Range
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs by parts replacement or component
and Systems equipment.
but not limited to Bush hog, Bobcat, Farm Tractor, All Terrain Vehicle (ATV),
- Operates and maintains, as required, support vehicles and equipment including,
pickup truck, 5 ton, 2 ½ ton and 5 ton commercial and military or General
Systems Administration (GSA) vehicles.
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
reach their maximum training effect while conducting Ground Assault Convoy Operations.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have two years General Maintenance experience.
- Must be familiar with Live Fire operations, and the requirements for units to
- Must be familiar with all weapon systems and capabilities.
- Must have general knowledge of computer programs for running automated
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
SRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE).