Handle a variety of tasks including shipping, receiving, painting, packing, blasting, and materials management. Accurately processes transactions and paperwork where applicable. Safely and efficiently handles, stores, and retrieves all materials. In most positions the individual will be required to operate a forklift to transport goods and materials of all kinds about the facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLILITES
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- Completes assigned tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Operates appropriate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned throughout the work area and any other area affected.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions upon the request of his/her supervisor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer proficiency.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Flowserve - 23 months ago
Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control...