Location: Arlington, VA
Salary: Based on experience, commissions and bonuses
Position Type/Hours: FT/Permanent
NetCom Learning is looking for a General Manager for its Arlington, Virginia location.
The position is autonomous and has a high degree of visibility, reporting directly to the COO. The General Manager will be responsible for overall administration and functioning of the location, with a key focus on revenue and profitability metrics. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy and has a good understanding of the purchasing processes & cycles of entities focused in corporate and government sectors in the local market.
The position will be responsible for:
- Growing the business by focusing on sales and business development
- Hiring, training, ramping up and managing sales team to meet revenue and ROI goals
- Client interactions focused on growing the business through account planning and development
- Overall P&L accountability for the location
- Oversight of sales and operational logistics of the location
The ideal candidate would have:
- Training industry knowledge and education management experience in a selling capacity
- 10+ years of successful sales experience in the corporate and federal sector
- 5+ years of sales management experience with increasing responsibility, with solution selling and direct sales experience
- 5+ years of experience managing complex services oriented operation
- MBA from an accredited college or university
- Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job position of General Manager (DC Metro) in the email subject.