This position is located at Metro Bank Park in Harrisburg, PA, home of the AA minor league Harrisburg Senators. Delaware North Companies Sportservice is the premiere food & beverage provider for this 6,000 seat facility with expected revenues of $3 million.
The successful associate will be responsible for profitably managing all aspects of the operation. In addition, responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain positive customer and client relations by providing efficient, quality services and products.
- Oversee the recommendation and establishment of prices and portions for products and services within approved profit plan
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of all personnel, including training employees in company policies and procedures and ensuring quality employee performance
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures, ensure proper repair and maintenance of food service equipment
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations regarding liquor, sanitation, payroll, employment and EEO.
- Verify and prepare reports as required and provide and administer effective system for cash, inventory and payroll.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably with prior concessions management experience.
- Must have the ability to analyze data and make decisions.
- Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is required.
- Strong managerial skills required.
- Must have strong commitment to customer and client service.
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership and team building skills are essential.
- Associate’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
Delaware North Companies
- 2 years ago - save job