The General Manager is responsible for leading and
directing the Copart Operations facility team to achieve
revenue, budget and customer satisfaction goals by
ensuring that company standards of performance are
developed and met.
front line staff to meet company standards and to ensure
- Hire, train, develop and supervise management and
successful operation of yard
profitability and budget standards, employee retention
- Meet company goals for revenue generation,
and customer satisfaction
revenue and budget management, customer service and
- Manage day-to-day operations of the facility including
The best reasons to work for Copart:
- Handle escalated issues as needed
- Provide direction to team regarding duties and goals
- Stable company. In business more than 25 years.
- Business Week's Top 100 Small Companies list.
- Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses last nine
- Exciting Technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Culture that recognizes work and personal life
- Nice people - great work environment!
operations and sales background or management within a
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience in sales, with emphasis in both
sales or service industry
and revenue goals
- Previous Budget and P&L responsibility
- Track record of meeting company operational standards
- Strong leadership experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer relations skills and experience
- Proven leadership ad staff development experience and
detail and follow-up
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office products,
- Track record for meeting goals within established
Desired Skill and Abilities: ·
effective communication, influential and able to
- Previous rental car management a plus
- Someone who will deliver superior customer service,
interact professionally with all types of customers,
vendors and co-workers
- Strong problem solving and excellent conflict
decisions that greatly affect ones career as well as the
- Someone who will be empowered to make business
and maintaining current relationships
- Personal responsibility for developing new business
understanding of P&L statements and understanding and
- Someone responsible for understanding cost control,
what it takes to run a profitable business
Req. Code : General Manager - Yard 106
Division/Department : Yard
What happens after cars are totaled in wrecks or natural disasters? How about stolen cars recovered after the insurance settlement? Perhaps...