We’ve already given you access to the freshest and tastiest food around – now it’s time to make it available to your guests as a fast, healthy way to start their day or a delicious way to end their meal.
As a Restaurant Manager at Corner Bakery Cafe, you will be responsible for exceptional food service, customer service and operations by managing all dining room, kitchen and catering functions, while directing and motivating your team to provide customer service that elicits genuine smiles. Find some balance between your life and an exciting career in food service, and join the nation’s leading bakery cafe as a Restaurant Manager today!
- Manage and motivate restaurant employees through constant communication and regular team meetings
- Make sure guests are receiving exceptional customer service at all times
- Maintain food service and production levels – ensure that food is prepared and served in the appropriate quantity and with the utmost quality
- Ensure operations are in accordance with kitchen sanitation and safety standards
- Start-up and shut-down of restaurant equipment and processes (opening/closing shifts)
- Handle inventory responsibilities including food orders and receipt
- Deliver food during peak hours of operation
- Manage store financials – cash handling procedures and cost control (P & L)
- Perform administrative duties including required reporting
Our Restaurant Managers are not a flavor of the month. They are passionate about serving others and have an appetite for success. Our ideal managers possess the following:
- A High School diploma; college degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in restaurant supervision or management; full-service or fast casual restaurant experience is desired
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to be on one’s feet at least 8 hours per day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – clear and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize with efficiency
- A friendly and outgoing personality – must enjoy interacting with and servicing others
- Sincerity, honesty and candidness with team members and guests alike
- Initiative, drive and a self-starting work ethic
- Ability to lead, motivate and build efficient work teams
- A love for the restaurant business and desire to create the ultimate guest experience
Why Manage at Corner Bakery?
More growth. Better hours. Greater potential. All served in a culture that understands you have to have a life
- and need the time to enjoy it. Corner Bakery Cafe offers its Restaurant Managers:
A highly competitive salary with monthly bonus potential
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus a 401(k) plan
Dependent and health care spending accounts
Flexible work hours and great working conditions – no late nights and no liquor, steam tables or deep fryers
- Meal discounts, paid vacation, tuition assistance and health club reimbursement
- Extensive on-boarding and training program, plus on-going development opportunities
- Managing Partner Program for our exceptional performers
- Rapid growth and career advancement opportunities
We invite you to join us in a very unique corner of the world. Ours.
Feed the day.
Apply for Corner Bakery Cafe today!
The bakery does seem like a logical place to start looking for a sandwich. CBC Restaurant Corp. operates and franchises more than 115...